Frequently Asked Questions
• What kind of breakfast is offered and is it included in the price?
It is a buffet breakfast and is included in the price.
• What languages are spoken by the staff?
English, French and Spanish.
• What time is check in and check out?
Customers are requested to check out by 11.00am so new guests can check in at 14:00.
• Does the Hotel De’Lanzi have a lift, if not how many floors is it?
The building has three floors and we also have a lift.
• Do you have televisions in the room with international TV?
Yes we have television in all rooms.
• Are the prices quoted per room or per guest?
The prices stated are per room.
• Can we pay our bill upon arrival?
The bill can be paid upon arrival if requested.
• Does the hotel have Wi-Fi and is it Free of Charge?
Yes we have Wi-Fi in the rooms and it is free of charge
• Do the rooms have balconies or terraces?
• Do the rooms have direct dial telephones?
• Where is the nearest train station?
Florence’s central train station is 500 meters away.
• Where is the nearest airport?
Florence FLR is 5km away and is accessible by taxi and a regular shuttle service.